Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25M) friend (28M) found out I was having fun with his sister (25F) and he said some weird things to me.

I've known my friend for a year and a half after he started working at the fast food place I'm at. He shares a place with his non-identical twin sisters, who I've met a few times while at his place with him. They both seem like nice, smart, successful and beautiful women, and one of them is straight.

I joined a dating app a couple months ago, and matched with the straight sister. We started talking on there, and she told me she wasn't looking for a relationship, as she was too busy with work and university.

We started hooking up at my place, because we didn't want to do it at the place she shares with him. On Saturday night, my friend was working and we decided to do it at her place. The problem is that we lost track of time, and he came home while I was there with her in her room.

I said "Oh crap, is that my friend? Maybe I'll sneak out the window here."

She said "Relax, he's my brother not my husband."

I said "This is so awkward. Aren't you embarrassed?"

She said "Yes, but let's just tell him something's happening between us but we're not serious. No need to tell him any details."

So we got dressed and went out to talk to him. He just said "It's okay. Anyway, I'm tired and going to bed."

On Sunday night, we were both working and he asked me "Why are you sneaking around with my sister behind my back?"

I said "We didn't want you to know because it would be awkward."

He said "You should've had the balls to just tell me. Now I don't know how I can trust you. What else are you doing behind my back?"

I said "What's going on between me and her is none of your business, actually."

Then he said "Just bang my other sister straight while you're at it, at least then you'd be doing some good."

I stopped talking and there was awkward silence between us all night, and the next two nights as well. I'm not sure if I should mentioned anything that was said to either sister, or if I should keep being friends with him.

TL;DR! - My friend was mad at me for sneaking around with his sister behind his back and made a creepy comment regarding his other sister's orientation and I'm not sure how to proceed.



Submitted July 19, 2022 at 09:15PM by Global_Citron_9258 https://ift.tt/4xVUj1J
My (25M) friend (28M) found out I was having fun with his sister (25F) and he said some weird things to me. My (25M) friend (28M) found out I was having fun with his sister (25F) and he said some weird things to me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.