Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

am i (20f) being childish for feeling offended by my boyfriend’s (22m) reason for not posting me on any one of his socials?

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 2 years and 7 months now. I asked him how come he doesn’t have one picture of us on any one of his socials, and he said that it’s because he has a lot of relatives as friends on his socials and that needs to “ease” them into the idea of interracial dating first before posting a picture of us on any one of his socials. My boyfriend is Asian (Vietnamese) and I am not. He also added that he wants to have had a plan in place for how he is going to save up enough money for our engagement before posting a picture of us because in Vietnamese culture a lot of people don’t show of their spouses until they are about to get married. I was like ??? Because I feel that if he knows in his heart that he will carry out our engagement as soon as he finishes studying for his masters (which will be by next year September/November), then why is he hesitant to expose me to the rest of family? It’s been almost 3 years now. He has made me feel like he is not proud to be with me or is not 100% sure of our relationship. I don’t care for always being posted on his socials (I’m actually a pretty private person), but if he posted at least one picture of me to show my existence in his life, that would make me feel really happy. It’s the little things for me.

Tldr: My boyfriend (22m) said that he hasn’t posted a picture of us on any one of his socials because we are an interracial couple and because in Vietnamese culture, it’s common to only show off your spouse once ya’ll are about to get married.



Submitted July 28, 2022 at 04:44PM by julyflow3r https://ift.tt/6RDEb5i
am i (20f) being childish for feeling offended by my boyfriend’s (22m) reason for not posting me on any one of his socials? am i (20f) being childish for feeling offended by my boyfriend’s (22m) reason for not posting me on any one of his socials? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.