Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (25M) always forces me to do things his way. (25F)

~we live together~ Just yesterday I told him that I can’t be out all day or go to the grocery store and stores with him after we get lunch because I have to study and prepare for an exam.. i work the next day so I wouldn’t have as much time to study. He didn’t say anything about it but after we got lunch he started saying we’re gonna go to the store now I told him no.. i have things to do today.. but he kept insisting to just go with him.. so I just said whatever (I guess we can just go to one) so he went to the store and I just waited in the car..

when he came back he said that we’re gonna go grocery shopping now and I told him I don’t have time to .. at this point I blew up on him to take me home but he kept arguing and telling me no .. we just kept going back and forth ..I told him that I have to study because I have work tomorrow and at that point I was begging him to take me home.. i have done this multiple times before..

I also absolutely hate going to the store with him it isn’t fun. I don’t know why he always wants me to go with him all the time when he just treats me like I don’t exist when I go with him which is why I usually say no to going with him.

He is like this with a lot of things. He doesn’t take no for an answer and always insists to do things his way.. when we do go to the store and when I try and pick some food he tells me “don’t get that”

Same thing when it comes to picking which restaurant or food to get .. he always has to pick for me.. If I tell him let’s try a different restaurant or I want to try different food he’ll be like “no” or “no that isn’t good.“

tl;dr - Boyfriend always has to do things his way. Or it’ll end up as an argument. He doesn’t take no for a answer. Very stubborn won’t take me home when I told him I don’t want to go to the stores with him.. had to beg him to take me home.



Submitted July 24, 2022 at 05:43AM by Effective_Cat2363 https://ift.tt/NYwZyS2
My boyfriend (25M) always forces me to do things his way. (25F) My boyfriend (25M) always forces me to do things his way. (25F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.