Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24F) can’t support me and my boyfriend (27M) much longer

I don’t really know where to start with this, I also don’t it seem like my boyfriend does nothing. So ima gonna try to explain best as possible but I am stressed out while writing. My boyfriend and I live in his dad’s condo his dad doesn’t know I live here and it’s best he doesn’t. Since it’s my boyfriend’s dad who owns the place we don’t pay rent,electricity,gas,water you get the point we only pay Wi-Fi. My boyfriend is unemployed and I am on disability so we live off my checks which is only $560 a month. I pay for everything as you can guess I pay Wi-Fi which is $70 and I pay my own phone bill $125 then the rest goes to food. My disability causes me to need a lot of food so it goes pretty fast only gets us two weeks of food. My dad is kind enough to let me DoorDash food twice a day as needed and every other week he buys us groceries, my dad also pays for my pills all this with his own bills at his place. I appreciate my father more than he knows but it’s starting to feel like I’m taking advantage of him here he does so much for me without hesitation or question. Now my boyfriend does instacart when he can that’s more so to pay for his beer and weed habit though. My boyfriend keeps saying he needs to print his résumé or nowhere is hiring. He refuses to work at fast food at all (I’m above that attitude) I try to be gentle and let him know how much I’m struggling but I don’t want to nag. When we first started dated the whole 1st year he worked and supported us (before I got disability) so I figure I could do the same right? He does housework he cooks every meal does dishes drives me to any appointments or anything I need. I do housework where I can it’s slow because my disability but I vacuum put away dishes laundry. I mention to give a fair representation of who does what. It’s just driving me crazy I wanna cry about how broke we are and I want yell about how much help I have to ask my dad I’m sure on what to do anymore I can’t move in with my dad my mental health can’t take that kind of living situation. Sorry for the long read

TLDR:Me and my partner are broke and I don’t know how to get out of this hole



Submitted July 16, 2022 at 10:56PM by Spookyfailure https://ift.tt/8uJ6RGw
I (24F) can’t support me and my boyfriend (27M) much longer I (24F) can’t support me and my boyfriend (27M) much longer Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.