Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [20F] boyfriend [21M] broke up with me over not telling him about my private instagram

Hi everyone.

My boyfriend (well ex now) have been dating for 3 months. A few days ago, he asked if I had any other instagram accounts. I told him yes, I had a private account (a finsta) that he could follow if he wanted. After he followed, I deleted some posts (just screenshots of men being pervy towards me. and cringy selfies. nothing bad). He was suspicious about this, so I came clean and showed him what I deleted. I explained to him that I did not think to tell him about my finsta because I don't use it that often and because we were dating for only 3 months. In addition, I explained to him why I deleted the posts. He became upset that I hid the finsta from him (even though it wasn't intentional) and tried to hide the posts. I know it was a bad move on my part, so I tried to explain everything to clear suspicions.

He told me that he didn't think the relationship would work out because I tried to hide stuff from him and he didn't know if he could trust me again. He also asked how would he know if I was hiding stuff from him still. I tried to explain everything to him, but he couldn't see past the fact that I "hid" the insta from him. He broke up with me over text. I am really sad. I understand what I did was not okay, but I feel like this is something we could've worked on instead of him just breaking up with me. Is he being unreasonable? What can I do to make him see my POV? My friend thinks that he was just finding an excuse to break up with me, but I'm not sure.

Tl;dr: boyfriend found my finsta. i deleted posts. he became suspicious so i came clean and explained everything. he was upset i hid the posts and the finsta and broke up with me

Edit: The screenshots were from before I met him not while I was in a relationship with him



Submitted July 23, 2022 at 02:19AM by powderedpancakes https://ift.tt/SjoQdm7
My [20F] boyfriend [21M] broke up with me over not telling him about my private instagram My [20F] boyfriend [21M] broke up with me over not telling him about my private instagram Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.