Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm in love with my bestfriend, should I tell him?

Friends for about 5 years (23f 23m). Literally grew up from teenagers to adults together. I met a lot of his faces and today I can say that for the first time ever I experienced a possible true love. I care about him so much and honestly I just want him to be happy. I'm having feelings for him for about a year or 2 and it's like a roller-coaster. From some signs that I have sent him, I came to the conclusion that he only likes me as a friend. So I've been trying to distance myself from him and stop taking the things to the romantic side. It starts being easy for some days but then I break down and feel devasted and all the feelings come back. All the other boys with who I tried to date don't feel like him. After the dating with them ends I always come back to thinking about him. And what hurts even more is that he's really the best guy ever. No fucking red flags and drama, he's just the sweetest and funniest guy ever. When I'm with him, I feel like we could be doing literally anything and I would be happy and comfortable.

For a little bit of context, he never had a serious relationship and he's very shy. He don't approaches girls in the clubs and he always says that he doesn't have the courage, unless he's really in love. He's not the type of a player. From my side, the signs and all the flirtation I did kinda ended up as being a "joke". So everytime I see he's not playing along I just cut everything. I never expressed him directly my true feelings. Also it's very difficult to be with him alone, we always hang out in a group.

So right now I don't know what to do. I just know that I'm literally exploding with all of this. My head right is like this "What if I don't tell him and lose my only opportunity? And will regret it forever? But why if I tell and just ruin our friendship, because it will just get awkward? Why if he's really not into me and I'm just being dumb? But why if he's not taking me seriously and actually maybe there is a chance?!!!! "

What should I do?...

Tl;Dr - I'm in love with my bestfriend but I think he doesn't like me this way. Should I just tell him or leave everything as it is?



Submitted July 22, 2022 at 05:32PM by MiaTheory https://ift.tt/PrLvV8T
I'm in love with my bestfriend, should I tell him? I'm in love with my bestfriend, should I tell him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.