Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (31f) bf (38m) touches me in his sleep

My bf of 3 months is a very heavy sleeper and goes to bed hours before me so I’m usually in the bed either doing work next to him or watching TV.

He will literally grab my V in his sleep multiple times a night. Like he is SNORING, dead asleep and reaching over grabbing it and touching it. I have to push him off or sometimes I say “NO!” And then he rolls over and is still snoring. I’m like 90% sure he’s actually asleep and not just faking being asleep.

What should I do? It’s more annoying than anything to push him off multiple times a night in the middle of watching a show.

Tl;Dr bf touches me in his sleep



Submitted July 14, 2022 at 12:02AM by jcnebxurbxh https://ift.tt/JGFnflC
My (31f) bf (38m) touches me in his sleep My (31f) bf (38m) touches me in his sleep Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.