Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I can't see my wife the same way

This is a throwaway account.

My wife (49f) and I (53m) have been for 25 years. We have three kids. My wife has terminal cancer and doesn't have long to live. She recently confessed that she has a child before we met and abandoned her. We dated for two years and I never knew she even had a kid. She literally just abandoned the child, she didn't put her up for adoption or anything, she just left her on the street and never looked back. She doesn't even know if her child is still alive. According to my wife, the father never wanted her so she had no one. Her reason was she wanted to start over from the beginning like marriage first and have kids second.

I don't how long she have left but I can't even stand look at her anymore. I haven't told anyone about it. I wished she never said anything about it and took the secret to the grave.

What can I do? Should I tell the kids? The kids are all adults

TD;LR Just found out my wife abandoned her kid and I don't know what to do

Edit: the child was 3 years old. I will not abandon my wife but she should have put the kid up for adoption or something

Edit: my wife hasn't been on meds in awhile. She wants to die at home. I am hoping this isn't a real. I honestly don't want this to be real. I found the father of the kid but nothing else. I haven't spoken to him yet and I don't want to. My wife just want to know if the kid is alive and well.



Submitted July 17, 2022 at 04:33AM by jokerparadise https://ift.tt/EcQkv70
I can't see my wife the same way I can't see my wife the same way Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.