Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Roommate/friend mad I want to move

Okay so I(26F) live in NYC with my really good friend(25), I love her as my friend but I don’t like living together. Sometimes I feel like this is her space and I’m a guest, I’ve been locked out before, sometimes when she comes in from work she doesn’t even acknowledge me, I clean up after her and her energy really affects me because we both WFH a lot and she travels a lot so I’m here alone often. Next year she won’t be traveling as much and I feel like I’ll be walking on eggshells all the time. I also don’t love our neighborhood and she doesn’t either she just really hates moving and likes our apartment building, which I would give up for a better neighborhood. She makes more money than I do and I’m 99% sure her parents would help with rent if need be. I confirmed today that I want to move and she kinda shut down and I feel bad and even told her I don’t want this to affect our friendship. How to mend the relationship after this? I just want to be happy. Our lease isn’t up for another 2.5 months.

TL;DR: Really good friend and roommate mad I want to move out, how to mend the relationship?



Submitted July 18, 2022 at 06:27PM by Stunning_Carpet175 https://ift.tt/NmUeiHR
Roommate/friend mad I want to move Roommate/friend mad I want to move Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.