Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird my bf gives me alcohol before we have spicy time?

I (23f) and my boyfriend (25m) have been together for a few months. We’re both into some kinky stuff but his is more extreme than mine. When we started dating he told me some of the stuff he was into and while I was apprehensive he reassured me we could take things slow so I agreed to trying it. He agreed to trying my stuff so I really didn’t want to make things seem onesided.

Here’s where I started getting confused. When we had this conversation he kept saying that if I didn’t want to try everything we “weren’t meant for each other”. I absolutely adore him so the fear of losing him over something that I thought was so small was real. When we had the initial conversation I asked for some wine to take the edge off because I was feeling a little shy talking about it all. The wine really helped me communicate better and inevitably we ended up trying one of his kinks which I enjoyed.

However, now before we do anything intimate he offers me wine “to take the edge off.” At first I appreciated it but now he doesn’t really offer it anymore. He just hands me the glass and encourages me to finish it. We don’t do anything until I’m a few glasses in. It does take the edge off but something feels wrong.

Is that weird or am I being dramatic?

P.s. He’s a sober so he doesn’t drink with me.

TLDR: my bf encourages me to drink alone before we are intimate



Submitted July 19, 2022 at 06:49PM by Big_Injury_9144 https://ift.tt/Sf29W4H
Is it weird my bf gives me alcohol before we have spicy time? Is it weird my bf gives me alcohol before we have spicy time? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.