Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (19F) keeps using relationship terms that I (19M) don't understand

My girlfriend keeps telling me that things like "dating", "going out", and "being boyfriend and girlfriend" are all different from each other, but I thought they were all synonymous. How am I supposed to know which one to use? My mates also have no idea what the difference is, but my girl friends insist that the diference is very important and obvious but also can't explain them in a way that I can understand. What do they all mean and are they really so different and important?

TL;DR Are different terms for relationships ("seeing each other", "going out" etc.) important? If so, what do they all mean?



Submitted July 21, 2022 at 02:43AM by confusedboyfriend987 https://ift.tt/Y5pkBvj
My girlfriend (19F) keeps using relationship terms that I (19M) don't understand My girlfriend (19F) keeps using relationship terms that I (19M) don't understand Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.