Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

bf walked away on me on holiday, now asking for a new chance

throwaway account. my bf for 1.5 years and I, we are both mid 30s and in a serious relationship, we were on a holiday together in France (in a place I know and where my grandparents owns a villa). I am still here. We were supposed to be there for 3 weeks, after day 3 my bf got really anxious (didn’t know the reason then) and booked a flight back home for the same day. I was left shocked, not knowing what happened and how he would just abandon me like that suddenly. I begged for him to stay, he kept firm. His behaviour was very out of character. He landed and started texting and apologizing and opening up as to reasons why he felt he had to leave (anxiety and panic) and asking to talk and asking me to give us a chance. I am very confused, the behaviour seems like a red flag, although I dont want to admit it. I understand the anxiety part, but deciding to just leave me here and shut off and fly away hurt a lot. I am heartbroken, would love to make things work with him, normally he is loving and caring, but now im really scared with this behavior. Any perspective welcome <\3

TL;DR boyfriend walked away on me and left me alone on our holiday and now wants a new chance, I am torn. Can I trust him again or is this a huge ref flag.



Submitted July 05, 2022 at 06:06AM by PleasantLake3751 https://ift.tt/62uYkgl
bf walked away on me on holiday, now asking for a new chance bf walked away on me on holiday, now asking for a new chance Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.