Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20M) girlfriend’s (24F) friend / roommate is pregnant (24F) and I feel like my girlfriend is going to end up resenting me for not wanting a kid

So my girlfriend is like “I want a family so bad” but I told her I couldn’t do that when we first started dating. She was cool with it. Then her roommate got pregnant and she tells me she’s so jealous of her. And whenever I hang out with my gf and her roommates + their bfs my girlfriend looks mad af sitting next to me and practically ignores my existence but is ecstatic with her other friends. Should I cut the cord, no pun intended.

TLDR My girlfriends friend is pregnant, she’s jealous of her and I feel the vibe she resents me for not wanting a kid



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 11:13AM by lpfield https://ift.tt/3pWJ7re
My (20M) girlfriend’s (24F) friend / roommate is pregnant (24F) and I feel like my girlfriend is going to end up resenting me for not wanting a kid My (20M) girlfriend’s (24F) friend / roommate is pregnant (24F) and I feel like my girlfriend is going to end up resenting me for not wanting a kid Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.