Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Matching PJs for my girlfriend and I

Me(17M) and my girlfriend(17F) have talked a lot about getting matching pajamas, especially Christmas ones and we've been to target a few times and never really found ones we thought we wanted to get.. so I was thinking and like could I just buy some and surprise her with some instead? or would that be wrong to do at all, I don't know why it would but I have bad anxiety so I want to make sure.. Thank you!

I'm 17 and a male, girlfriend is 17 and female, we've been dating for 6 months

TL;DR!

I want to buy my girlfriend matching PJs as a surprise but dont know if I should



Submitted November 24, 2020 at 11:07PM by tittiesonmydick https://ift.tt/3fwNioV
Matching PJs for my girlfriend and I Matching PJs for my girlfriend and I Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.