I(20M) have been talking to this girl(21F) and im not sure if she is just a shy person or isnt all that interested in me.
So ive been talking to this girl for a few weeks now that i met in my chemistry class last semester. I thought she was pretty so i asked if she wanted to get coffee and and she agreed. Coffee went well enough to where she was comfortable wanting to do something again and i have since had her over my place twice. We have hooked up but the only times we hang out is if i am the one initiating. Im not sure if this is because she is a shy person in general or if she just isnt that interested in me. Thoughts? What are some things I should look for that might show that she is interested?
tl,dr: Been talking to this girl and not sure if she is just shy, or isnt interested in me.
Submitted March 23, 2020 at 11:29PM by Tall-Fisherman https://ift.tt/39bSNoh


No comments:
Post a Comment