Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have a hunch and I don't like it.

I [23M] am in a long distance relationship. Things are weird now. Three days ago she started being on whatsapp constantly, but still texted me. Since yesterday she's been cold, though, really fucking cold. She avoids my chat and replies in an indifferent way (while still being on whatsapp most of the day).

Yesterday she told me she was about to watch The Mandalorian (weird, she's not a star wars fan as far as I remember) and tonight she told me that Rogue One was on TV. Why tf would she tell me that? Who knows.

Then I notice something strange. Some photographer guy of our same nationality with a shitload of followers watched my stories. Out if curiosity, I watched his stories and guess what he posted exactly one day ago, exactly when my girlfriend told me she was gonna watch The Mandalorian... A story with a screenshot from The Mandalorian. And they follow each other as well on Instagram.

So my gut and brain both tell me she hit it off with this guy (since she's constantly on whatsapp) and is ignoring me, maybe putting distance between us.

Either way, even if I'm wrong, she's still behaving like a cold indifferent asshole.

TL;DR: long distance gf is indifferent and constantly on whatsapp. She's definitely texting someone else and I feel like shit.

What should I do? Should I tell her I feel neglected in a blunt way? Should I stop contacting her? I'm at a loss and I don't feel well.



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 03:22PM by aFlabbergastedGuy https://ift.tt/2Ud5Cue
I have a hunch and I don't like it. I have a hunch and I don't like it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.