Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20F) coworker (25m) is spreading lies about me in the company

I’ve been at an entry level position for about 6 months now to get me through college. I love my job and all of the staff, and we recently (2 weeks ago) hired a new guy who has been extremely disrespectful towards me.

Started last week when I met him for the first time. He comes up to me on my break and says we need to do a secret handshake. Weird, but whatever. I hate to say this, but my first thought was that he was on the spectrum. Later during the same shift, he comes over and asks for my name and number on a sticky note. Weird again, because we are in different departments of the company and there would be no way we could cover each other’s shifts or anything. He makes a point to say “Don’t worry, i wont text you. I respect that you’re engaged” and points to my ring, giving me a little bit of ease about the situation.

Fast forward to yesterday. He has texted me twice saying “whats up dude????” And “its _____ the handshake guy! Lol” which I have not responded to.

And today. I come in for my shift (which he is not here) and the entire staff is treating me differently, but I can’t pinpoint how. I get asked by a few people how I’m doing and if i need anything to let them know. Weird, but whatever. Another coworker says, “Hey, i thought you and (by fiancé) broke up?” Which confused the hell out of me, so i ask what she meant. Apparently, coworker has told the entire company I ended my engagement, and told a few that we were going on a date.

I’m young and I don’t know how to handle this situation, and it is beyond frustrating.

TL;DR: new hire told fellow coworkers that I ended my relationship, and I most certainly did not. What do i do?



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 06:51PM by Taythomps1998 https://ift.tt/2ww1VTW
My (20F) coworker (25m) is spreading lies about me in the company My (20F) coworker (25m) is spreading lies about me in the company Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.