Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (35F) Ex’s (34M) wife gave me hell

My ex and I broke up in 2017. Almost 6 years ago. Since then I have moved on and have a great boyfriend, and he moved on and now has a wife. I don’t hold any resentment or feelings for him.

Last August I received a LinkedIn message from him asking how I am and I replied things were good and asked the same back. He messaged me back and brought up the reason we broke up. I stopped responding and we haven’t talked since.

Fast forward to today, 9 months later…I wake up to a message sent to me on messenger by his wife at 4:15am saying “don’t you ever talk to my husband again” and it looks like she blocked me.

Listen, I know I shouldn’t let it bother me but it has been driving me crazy all day because why did she send me that?! I have truly genuinely no desires towards my ex and we do not talk. I guess I wish I could take up for myself though I don’t have any reason to. Does that make any sense? Should I just do my best to let it go or should I message him to set the record straight?

TLDR; My ex’s now wife sent me a nasty-gram telling me I am not to talk to her man and….well, I haven’t been and don’t have any desire to. But, I’m letting the reason behind the message drive me crazy. I feel a little hurt that I have been accused of something and can’t take up for myself. Should I message him to set the record straight?



Submitted May 23, 2023 at 05:45PM by Agirlwholikesreddit https://ift.tt/HhwJRO5
My (35F) Ex’s (34M) wife gave me hell My (35F) Ex’s (34M) wife gave me hell Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.