Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) fiancé (36M) thinks I’m sleeping with other men.

My partner and I are getting married next spring. Tonight after I got kids down for the night, I climbed into bed with him. He asked what I do when I get bored at work (I work in a hospital). Then proceeded to ask me about the other men at my work. Finally he asked if I have slept around on him.

He suffers from ED. As anyone can imagine our sex life isn’t always on point. And I know he gets down on himself when he can’t.. perform. He gets depressed, anxious, and beats himself up over it.

It breaks my heart when he gets in these moods. It is very difficult for him to get out of them as well. It is a condition that isn’t his fault. I absolutely love him regardless. I do everything I can to help him feel better about his body.

But I’m not sure what else I can do to prevent his fears of being satisfied by other people. I go to work, come home, work out with a friend on Fridays. And when I do make plans with friends, I always tell him in advance.

TL;DR: My fiancé asked if I’m cheating. He has a condition that prevents him from performing. Can anyone help me get around this fear of his?



Submitted May 24, 2023 at 01:08AM by motherofgoblinsx3 https://ift.tt/rVaISRk
My (30F) fiancé (36M) thinks I’m sleeping with other men. My (30F) fiancé (36M) thinks I’m sleeping with other men. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.