Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) husband's BIL (43M) has been flirting with me for months now he kisses me I told my husband and my SIL is mad at me

This actually started three months ago when I (24F) gave birth to my daughter, but back then I didn't pay any attention to him (43M) to be honest, I would've never imagined that he was trying to flirt, I've known him for years and he was always very respectful and I don't know, it was impossible for me to think about him trying to flirt with me, I mean we're family.

In the last few months started saying things like "I can't believe you look so good after giving birth" or things like that and it never bothered me because he always said that to joke about how I went to the gym my whole pregnancy and how he can barely go twice a week without having to carry a baby. But those jokes turned into something more and I didn't like it anymore. He started telling me all the time things such as "you have that mom glow what makes you look really pretty" or "my husband's name is a fucking lucky bastard, look at you" and that made me uncomfortable.

Sadly that wasn't all. About a week ago my husband (40M) was out of town for work and this man showed up at my house with only his kids with the excuse that they wanted to see their cousins, so I tried to be polite and had a coffee with him but somehow He thought that was an invitation for him to flirt with me or something, because he started telling me that he thinks I'm very pretty and things like that and I told him to stop but he didn't, he started telling me that he can't stop thinking about me and that he likes me a lot, and kissed me and I got scared and started crying and told him to get out of my house and luckily he left.

When he left I called my husband right away and told him everything that happened because I needed him to comfort me and to know what really happened, I didn't know if his BIL would tell him something or what he would tell him, you know, he could make up a story that isn't true. Well my husband came home two days later and he was still furious and confronted his BIL, and surprisingly he did not deny anything, on the contrary, he told my husband exactly the same thing he told me, and my husband beat him up and his BIL told him that it's not his fault, that it's my fault for "provoking" him, and sadly his sister (my SIL) thinks the same, she thinks it's my fault for doing things I shouldn't in front of him.

And now the whole family is a mess, my husband told them that he will get a restraining order because he doesn't want his BIL near me or our daughters (19 months twin girls, 3 months old girl) and my SIL said that if he does that they are going to report my husband to the police for having hit his BIL, And I don't want that to happen.

And since then everyone in the family is fighting because of me, and I know that my husband loves his family and losing his relationship with them would destroy him, also our daughters love their grandparents and aunts and they too would be devastated without them so i was thinking, would it be a bad idea to pretend nothing happened and still have a relationship with his family except his BIL and my SIL?

Tl;dr: My husband's BIL has been flirting with me for months now he kisses me I told my husband and my SIL is mad at me



Submitted February 15, 2022 at 09:54PM by Lenahoney97 https://ift.tt/mRajp2h
My (24F) husband's BIL (43M) has been flirting with me for months now he kisses me I told my husband and my SIL is mad at me My (24F) husband's BIL (43M) has been flirting with me for months now he kisses me I told my husband and my SIL is mad at me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.