Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My relationship is working, but I’m afraid of being alone

My 5 year old relationship is absolute shit.

I’m 24F and my bf is 35. We’ve been living together for about 3 years.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that our age gap is questionable I see the light in that aspect. I’m a young lady our mentalities, places we are in life, and even current goals are just so different sometimes.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that he’s used ways of manipulating me into not doing things with friends, or taking opportunities or going somewhere has stunted my growth.

I’ve also come to terms that I don’t know my worth, I don’t know who I am, what I want, where I want to be. I’ve reread this a couple times and It just sounds like I’m 24 and want to be wild + free but that’s not 100% the case.

I’m so terrified. This is my first relationship. My first love. The first person I met when I moved to a new city to no friends. I aware all of these things make me vulnerable to falling in such a relationship, but it doesn’t make it easier.

None of my family or friends know even a little bit of what these past 5 years have been like.

I don’t know how to just accept that we should go our separate ways. This hurts so much. I don’t know where to start. I’ve put him before so many relationships I feel dumb asking even for the slightest bit of help or a listening ear. I’m so stupid.

tl;dr my relationship is very unhealthy and I’m aware, but I’m afraid to leave.



Submitted September 07, 2022 at 11:04PM by Dependent-Phone8954 https://ift.tt/uNltVaM
My relationship is working, but I’m afraid of being alone My relationship is working, but I’m afraid of being alone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.