Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Was our age difference a true issue?

My husband and I met when I was 16 and he was 14. We began taking a liking to each other not long after meeting and began dating a few months later. It never bothered us that we were a couple of years apart but it had always bothered my parents who went as far as suggesting we break up for fear of others thinking I'd be considered a predator for being with someone who was 16 by the time I was 18.

He and I spoke about it and decided together that we'd like to continue a monogamous relationship. We couldn't go on dates because my parents didn't allow it but we kept up with one another through calls and texts for two years until he had turned 18 and essentially picked up where we left off.

Now that we're both in our mid 30s and married, no one bats an eye to the age difference and we love each other dearly. But was the harping on age difference by my folks really necessary?

TL;DR: Two year age difference between high schoolers an issue?



Submitted July 09, 2022 at 11:37PM by Background_Ad_56 https://ift.tt/AvikqBm
Was our age difference a true issue? Was our age difference a true issue? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.