Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is love bombing after a fight normal and expected or is it a red flag?

So my (35) husband (42) gets extremely caring, treating me like a precious goddess everytime we fight. This love bombing lasts for 2-3 days (sometimes more depending on how big was the fight), then he goes back to being distant and "busy with work". He is never disrespectful (nor aggressive in any way), just distant. Sometimes I feel this cycle fighting > love bombing > gettting cold > fighting... is a bit toxic bc turns fighting into a way of shaking things up between us. I wish we were always like we are after a fight, but maybe that would be asking too much of a relationship? I wonder sometimes if his behaviour (the love bombing) is premeditaded or abusive in some way, or maybe he just realizes he loves me very much every time he feels he might lose me.

Is this kind of cycle normal in any relationship?

Thanks for everyone taking the time to answer!

TL;DR: Husband treats me way better after fights. Is it normal in any relationship?



Submitted July 09, 2022 at 08:07PM by Purrrple_Pepper https://ift.tt/7K5byFh
Is love bombing after a fight normal and expected or is it a red flag? Is love bombing after a fight normal and expected or is it a red flag? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.