Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30M) girlfriend (27F) slept with a dating app stranger on the same day we broke up

I broke up with my girlfriend of two years due to some insecurity issues I was facing due to some flirty behaviour on her part. But after a couple of days of being broken up, I decided to get back together and promised to work more on my insecurities.

But now I found out that on the day we broke up she had sex with a random stranger she found on bumble.

I know we were broken up and I don't own her, but I still feel very hurt. I just don't know what I should do, I am basically feeling disgusted by what she did

I don't understand how she could do this even if we were broken up, this was a relationship of two years!

Tldr: I am hurt and am thinking of breaking up again because of same day rebound



Submitted July 09, 2022 at 12:05AM by anon18726 https://ift.tt/8pSNiMh
My (30M) girlfriend (27F) slept with a dating app stranger on the same day we broke up My (30M) girlfriend (27F) slept with a dating app stranger on the same day we broke up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.