Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20sF) date (20sM) drove me home in silence after I declined making out

Like, was he really just THAT disappointed or was he doing this on purpose to be manipulative or something?

I'm used to guys reacting normally (just an "ok") if I refuse sth. They take it in stride. It doesn't mean they're done spending time with me.

He acted like he had just lost his bid for presidency. And on the ride back he only briefly responded if I said something.

This was one of our first dates.

Is this indicative of him having issues? I've just never run into this before. Am I right to not want to see him again? Am I dumb for not realizing that apparently, to him, the point of the date was to mack?

TLDR didn't wanna make out with my date and he decided to take me home right then, without even making polite conversation on the way back



Submitted July 02, 2022 at 10:20PM by No-Contribution5545 https://ift.tt/sZtV5F1
My (20sF) date (20sM) drove me home in silence after I declined making out My (20sF) date (20sM) drove me home in silence after I declined making out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.