Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 23m gf 36f cheated on me and I kicked her out of the house

TLDR I kicked her out of the house for cheating, she says if did not mean anything and I feel bad for her struggles now

We had been together for 4 years and things were going south since 2021, constant arguing, etc. I admit most of the fault of the relationship given that we were not going out as much and she complained that I did not help around the house and stopped taking care of my appearance as I once did( let my beard grow, didn't use cologne,etc). My biggest flaw is that I did not listened to her and dismissed the issues. At the beginning of 2022 she told me that even though she loves me with all of her hearth she does not sees me sexually anymore and that I would never change. Well I did a complete 180 after that day ( early march). She congratulated me and complimented me on my change but cried and told that there no way to get back that sexual spark and that it is all lost. I asked if there is anyone else and she said no, that she is very hurt about what is happening between us bc I'm the best man in the world and that if we breakup she would need a lot of time to grieve. After months trying my best and talking about the issues, we gave up and I was about to move out July 1. I decided to move out bc our current place was considerable cheaper than the real state market we are in and I make more money . She was depressed bc she wants to feel the same for me that she once felt but it is impossible for her.There was always some doubt in my mind that something was up so on the morning of July 1 I decided to check her phone. Well she had cheated with some guy from work [ she had started this job January of 22]. When I confronted her she said that she had been 2 times w him in April and started talking to him in February . Our breakup was going to be the most friendly EVER as we deeply care for one another but this changed everything for me.She said that it did not mean anything to her and that we hadn't had sex since January so technically she didn't cheat. I told her that it does mean a lot to me because we were trying to fix things, bc she still kissed me in the mouth every day and because we still slept on the same bed together. She refuses to recognize her mistake bc we were not having sex. I told her to pack up and find somewhere to live. She is now living on a mutual friends house and it honestly eats me alive to see her going through all that difficulty ( living on someone else's house, having issues at her job and dealing with depression) she constantly texts me to ask about how I'm doing and about our dogs that she loves almost like if they were her kids. I would love to try and rekindle things if there is a chance but every time I look at her face I just remember the texts and her betrayal. Even if I had agreed to move out it is a very low and disrespectful thing to have sex with someone behind my back while living together. This changed the whole image that I have of her. What should I do?



Submitted July 02, 2022 at 04:22PM by Elpidio_Valdes33 https://ift.tt/dPZnuBg
My 23m gf 36f cheated on me and I kicked her out of the house My 23m gf 36f cheated on me and I kicked her out of the house Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.