Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it wrong I made my girlfriend pay ?

Me and my girlfriend had a fight acouple of days ago and at one point out of anger she disconnected my PS4 from the plug ( I was gaming ) and almost threw it away (we both were playing tug of war with it). We later on resolved our fight, but it was only yesterday when I turned on the ps4 that I noticed it was lagging remarkably and was having issues loading games. I assumed it was just because the ps4 was forcefully turned off. Today, the issue was more severe and we both took it to the gamestore where we had to change the harddisk entirely. I asked my girlfriend to pay for it ( Maybe 70 dollars ) she seems abit upset regarding me asking to pay for it. I just wanted to know IF I am wrong to make her pay to fix my ps4. If I am at fault I would gladly return her the 70 but I was wondering whether it was wrong of me to make her pay.

TL;dr: My girlfriend ( accidentally / in rage ) broke my ps4 and I made her pay for the repairs.



Submitted July 01, 2022 at 03:56AM by Jimmy9988776655 https://ift.tt/53uCnZO
Is it wrong I made my girlfriend pay ? Is it wrong I made my girlfriend pay ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.