Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband is keeping creepy files on everyone we know. I don't know what to do about this.

On a throwaway because my husband know my reddit, and I cant really talk to anyone about this.

I (35f) have discovered my husband (37m) is keeping files on everyone we know. We've been together 14 years.

Story time: A few days ago, my husband and I were searching for some pretty important documents. Pretty strange that we lost them, as my husband super meticulous. Eventually he had to leave as he had made plans, leaving me and the kids (6f, 12m) at home. I kept looking, moving to his office.

I rarely go to his office, mostly because their is rarely a need, and partly because whenever we need some sort of documentation he pretty much immediately manifests it, like i said, he is very meticulous. If i ever needed something i couldn't even get it myself because all of his filing cabinets locked and the key is on his car keys. I never really put much thought into why that was besides he happened to pick up filing cabinets that locked, it never occurred to me he was purposely hiding something.

Well, it was a nice day out, so he took our classic car out which has a different key ring, leaving his keys hanging. As such, i got the keys and started rooting through his cabinets, expecting to find a bunch of backlogged paper bills, correspondence, maybe some work related stuff, etc..

I did find that, but i also found his... files. They looked like something straight out of the CIA/FBI in the cold war looking for commies. They had a bunch of basic info, age, sex, height, weight, a photo of their face, and eye color. They went on to describe habits, favorite foods, where they spend their time, the address of their work, and their personal physical address. These files were on, well, everyone we know. Friends, family, friends of friends, friends of family, family of friends, coworkers, anyone who is relevant to our lives or potentially relevant to our lives.

On some of the people he spent the most time with, he would have many pieces of paper attached to them with his musings on them. Their character, what he thought of them, stuff like that. It kind of read like a journal entry? I found my and our kids files pretty quickly, and read the attachments. It was all pretty basic and normal, actually. He said how he loved me, and what he liked about me, it would have been a lot more touching in different circumstances. He also had background checks for a few people.

I discovered all this a few days ago, what the fuck do i do with this?? Should i just confront him directly about this? I Know he worked for the CIA for a few years, but that was a long time ago i know he is kept busy by his current job, and it is easily verifiable, as he is a minor local politician. Definitely not a secret agent, the files were very obviously for his eyes only.

TLDR: husband is keeping tons of creepy files on tons of people. I don't know what to do about this.



Submitted June 30, 2022 at 11:56PM by Independent-Humor819 https://ift.tt/QMdSUBe
My husband is keeping creepy files on everyone we know. I don't know what to do about this. My husband is keeping creepy files on everyone we know. I don't know what to do about this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.