Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf is active on Instagram, but can’t respond to my texts?? (M22 F22)

My gf has a tendency to take a while to respond to texts. Not like a long time, but probably a few hours. Usually when she is out. I notice that she makes the effort to respond to comments on Instagram and accept follow requests on Instagram, but can’t respond to my texts until later?

Don’t get me wrong - she’s a great girlfriend and very loving and attentive in person. But is it a bad sign / does it mean I’m not much of a priority if she uses Instagram before even responding to me? Or am I being too needy?

TLDR: Gf is sometimes seen to be active on IG before even responding to me … not sure if she doesn’t prioritize me deep down or is losing interest?



Submitted July 09, 2022 at 05:13PM by SuperEzio9 https://ift.tt/gzPh9JL
Gf is active on Instagram, but can’t respond to my texts?? (M22 F22) Gf is active on Instagram, but can’t respond to my texts?? (M22 F22) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.