Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Friend got an abortion and regrets it, how can I support her?

On mobile and I’m just gonna be giving the bare bones because I don’t want to give details. So one of my(22F) oldest friends (21F) got pregnant, found out early December, and literally got an abortion yesterday. It was an incredibly tough decision for her to make. We were both raised somewhat religiously and we’re both Latinas. I haven’t told anyone and she’s only told her stepmom, who helped her find a clinic by her place. Another thing is that she is on the opposite side of the state whereas I am still living in our hometown. We only text, call, and facetime because we can’t see each other (thabks pandemic), but I wish I could be there to support her. She said that right when it was happening, she realized she wanted to keep the baby and she hasn’t been eating much and has been in pain (I’m sure both physical and emotional). I’ve already told her that I supported her decision no matter what, and that I will help her in anyway I am able to do so. What can I do from here on out?

TL;DR: one of my oldest friends got an abortion, regrets it, and she’s across the state and I can’t do anything to help her.



Submitted January 31, 2021 at 10:00PM by 1800_nope_thx https://ift.tt/3ctvmfp
Friend got an abortion and regrets it, how can I support her? Friend got an abortion and regrets it, how can I support her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.