Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

She (17f) doesn't want to be in a relationship but she also doesn't want me (17m) with other girls?

A few months ago my best friend and I both admitted to each other that we have very strong feelings for each other. But she told me she didn't want to be in a relationship, she said it's just not high on her list of "priorities", I understood that, and we never spoke about it again and continued to be just friends.

Last night we went to a party together, I was talking to some girl and I ended up making out with her. My best friend taps me on the shoulder telling me she wants to leave. So I exchange numbers with the girl and me and my best friend leaves. While we were driving back, My best friend says "I don't understand how you say you have feelings for me then kiss someone else" and I'm trying to say something and she talks over me and says "Your supposedly into me but then kiss someone else right in front of me". Then she just says "Forget it". I'm so confused, I don't know what she wants. Any advice?

tl;dr: My best friend and I both have feelings for each other but she doesn't want to be in a relationship, but got upset when I kissed another girl.



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 10:12AM by ThrowRAAltruisticOwl https://ift.tt/38dVRmf
She (17f) doesn't want to be in a relationship but she also doesn't want me (17m) with other girls? She (17f) doesn't want to be in a relationship but she also doesn't want me (17m) with other girls? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.