Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why would my ex block me on everything?

I (21M) dated my ex (21F) for a few months. The break up wasn’t really bad we had a respectful conversation about why things didn’t work out. (My lack of availability due to being a focused student)

We hadn’t talked in a few weeks, but we were still friends on social media. I figured one day in a month or 2 we’d reconnect even if just to catch up.

But I realized just now I got blocked. Even on social media where we weren’t friends or following each other to begin with.

Is this weird? I know she’s seeing someone new, but I wasn’t overstepping any boundaries or anything. Feels so weird to completely cut me out of her life when we had great times together.

Tl;dr: I’m wondering why my ex has removed all chances of future contact



Submitted February 25, 2021 at 03:58PM by Sea-Living-7433 https://ift.tt/2O80QNK
Why would my ex block me on everything? Why would my ex block me on everything? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.