Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you know when it's time to leave a guy's house?

I (24F) have been seeing this really nice guy (26M) for about 4 months. We only see eachother once a week and usually that is hanging out at his house. He is so sweet but also can seem a little nervous so certain situations get a little awkward or hard to read. It's the most awkward whenever I go to leave. We always hangout in the evening and then I always leave when he starts to look tired. The one time he came over to my place I could tell it was awkward for him to know when to leave and I did joke with him about it and told him I never know when to leave beacuse I don't want to overstay my welcome. He has told me then I get to worried about when he looks tired, but he has never asked me to stay any longer either. He is working a lot right now so I want to be considerate of that, but I also want to spend more time with him. How do I tell when he wants me to leave without staying longer then he wants me to?

TL;DR!- I can't tell when this guy wants me to leave



Submitted February 27, 2021 at 05:44AM by Thick_Attitude8060 https://ift.tt/3b1fmjD
How do you know when it's time to leave a guy's house? How do you know when it's time to leave a guy's house? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.