Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(25m) am really tired by gfs(24f) mood swings

Hey,

So we've been together for over 2 years, we've been also living together for months now.

She has always been more emotional one of us, mostly in terms of negative emotions. She got upset over things that wouldn't bother me, she's been holding on to negative emotions longer than I am but recently it is becoming pretty unbareable.

The thing is, she is very rarely just fine. Simply content. Neither extatic non unhappy. Like life is always either black or white, never any shade of gray. At one moment she "overflows" with love, states that she loves my like every few minutes in conversation, is all cuddly. But then something happens, be it a small difference of opinions, or she suddenly remembers something unpleasant, and boom - 180 degree twist. She becomes cold and distant, talks to me in an emotionless, unpleasant manner. Makes me reassure her over and over again, which I really wouldn't have problem doing, if she wasn't just so suddenly cold towards me. I hardly ever know what can I expect from her - an innocent joke could have been funny a week ago, and cause a serious argument nowday.

Just yesterday, we were fooling around in bed when she jokingly asked me if I jerked off since we moved in together. I had no problem saying I've had a couple of times, no biggie. Well, out of a sudden she freaked out. She started grilling me about it (how often? when last time? what to?), got all hurt and distant. She even went as far to tell you have to be a real jerk to do so without feeling any remorse(!?). She also asked some snarky, hurtful questions like what aroused me so much or what kind of girls do I like. We don't speak since, and I really have no idea what to expect next.

How can I possibly combat her mood swings?

She also mentioned on couple of occasions that she suspects she has BDP, could this be simptomatic?

tl;dr My gf has massive mood swings and I am too tired of them.



Submitted February 24, 2021 at 09:59AM by Throwawa5ta5 https://ift.tt/3qUplg8
I(25m) am really tired by gfs(24f) mood swings I(25m) am really tired by gfs(24f) mood swings Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.