Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (26M) feels violated by actions of gf(30f) and need advice on how to respond

I (26M) have been in a relationship with a (30F) for about 6 months. We have keys to each others apt's. Yesterday I left her alone in my apt and went to work. Upon returning (she had left by then) I found that she defaced pictures I had of girls that were friends and ex girlfriends. She left the pictures laying out where I would easily see them. TBH this shook me. (At best) I feel that I can't trust her and (at worst) Im wondering if she is unstable. I have not confronted her yet and am thinking about ghosting her. I know she loves me and I have strong feelings for her to. How should I respond or not respond

TL;DR should I confront her actions or end the relationship



Submitted February 24, 2021 at 07:47PM by 1beau https://ift.tt/3aWtdI5
Me (26M) feels violated by actions of gf(30f) and need advice on how to respond Me (26M) feels violated by actions of gf(30f) and need advice on how to respond Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.