Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My sister (27F) is marrying a 36 years old child (M)

So I’ll try to make this short.

My sister who has a good job, owns a house and is overall a good life. She is also a very good person and an amazing person.

She is dating a man who has never worked in his life. Like he himself admitted that at most he has worked two or three months. He has always lived with his parents until he moved with my sister. He had jobs as a tattoo artist but not really. He never got a licence that you need to tattoo people in my country and had to stop doing this when he got intro trouble with a costumer and he threatened to report him.

So he keeps trying to do things to make money like YouTuber and streamings but he never got a real job.

And I know YouTube and tattoo artist are real jobs but not the way he does it.

None is telling him to drop his dreams but he could at least get a half time job or something. I mean if it was for me he would be getting a full time job but my sister says he had the right to follow his dreams.

And I feel like he is just using her.

My sister is a very insecure girl and she never had a boyfriend before him. And I find it unfair that they split chores 50/50 when she is the one paying for everything.

So I guess the question is simple. Do I try to convince her to not marry him? Not breaking up but rather just cancelling the wedding for now. And they plan to get married alone without any party.

TL;DR my sister is marrying a man who has never worked and gives nothing to the relationship so I’m wondering if I should tell her to cancel the wedding



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 11:23AM by noisysis https://ift.tt/3uDida5
My sister (27F) is marrying a 36 years old child (M) My sister (27F) is marrying a 36 years old child (M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.