Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Father's truck is registered in my name.

Tldr: father's truck is in my name, unregistering it will make parents homeless.

I (25 M) need some advice on what I should do about my father. (52 M) He owes 116,000 dollars for child support from over 20 years ago. Long story short he can't have his license in MA because he owes this money.

My mother (50 F) and sister (22 F) refuse to work so he's the only one working. His truck is registered and insured in my name since he doesn't have a license. (The electric bill is also in my name and it's at over 5000 now too) I've moved out and live with my fiance. When he gets pulled over I get in trouble of course, and he lies saying he was just borrowing the truck to drive down the street. I've talked to a lawyer about the child support he owes and I feel I've done everything I can up to this point to get my father to go explain everything to a lawyer and he just won't because it's too much money. Do I just unregister the truck and leave him to have to sell it and his work tools and be done working and they become homeless? Or do I keep going as I am? Thank you everyone.



Submitted February 27, 2021 at 12:42AM by Matonoke https://ift.tt/3rdDbKs
Father's truck is registered in my name. Father's truck is registered in my name. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.