Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (19F) girlfriend told me (20M) to stop being friends with a female

My (19F) girlfriend told me (20M) to stop being friends with a female

My girlfriend went into my phone and saw messages with multiple women from a year ago before we were dating but when we first started being serious. I lived my life before she was around. I owned up to it and that was fine, I have one female friend that I’ve known longer than my girlfriend. After reading my messages, my girlfriend says we are to close as friends. My issue with this is that my friend literally tells me stories about guys and asks about my friends specifically that she wants to talk to lol. I keep telling my girlfriend we are literally friends and nothing more but she has no trust in me at all right now for obvious reasons and now wants to me cut off all ties with my friend who just happens to be a female. She says I am completely wrong for defending the friendship with this girl but I have agreed to every other demand she has made since reading my messages . What can I do to make this work ?

TL;DR: My girlfriend wants me to cut off my female friend that I’ve known longer than her



Submitted February 24, 2021 at 02:54PM by hawkeye0080 https://ift.tt/3krw0vJ
My (19F) girlfriend told me (20M) to stop being friends with a female My (19F) girlfriend told me (20M) to stop being friends with a female Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.