Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (m,18) parents (f,40) (m,43) got angry and called me homophobic slurs because I've gotten into sewing.

I've gotten into sewing during Covid. I mainly just make little shapes, but I'm trying to get into making teddys and other plushies. I really enjoy it, and it's help me focus while stuck at home.

My parents made fun of me at first, but it was just little jokes. Two nights ago my dad called me a "f*g," and he actually seemed angry. My mom didn't repeat it, but she backed him up.

I was making a cute thing for a friend of mine as her birthday, and this just pissed my dad off I guess.

I am gay. I've never come out to my parents, and I do not plan to. I know they are homophobic. They admit to not support lgbt issues. It's not something I want to directly deal with since I'll be moving out in less than a year.

Is there anything I can do without coming out?

TL;dr: I've gotten into sewing, and my homophobic parents don't like it. They've called me slurs without actually knowing I am gay.



Submitted February 24, 2021 at 03:49PM by sewsewthrowaway https://ift.tt/3aTylwx
My (m,18) parents (f,40) (m,43) got angry and called me homophobic slurs because I've gotten into sewing. My (m,18) parents (f,40) (m,43) got angry and called me homophobic slurs because I've gotten into sewing. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.