Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(m16) Parents got into a fight over my birthday plans, and they haven't stopped fighting for almost a week now

This is a throwaway because I don't need my friends seeing this. My 16th birthday was on Thursday, Usually, whenever me or my sister has one, we'll share a cake after dinner that's separate from a birthday party with friends, but this year was different due to an argument between my parents that took place a few days prior, and my mom hasn't talked to my dad much since, and it's two days after and nothing seems to be getting better, so I wanted to write this since I don't know what to do

The argument began when they were asking what I'd like to do for my birthday, and my dad said that since my sister got a sweet sixteen, we could go to Dave and Busters with a few of my friends, or take me to a strip club which he meant as a joke. Mom seemed to find it funny despite saying it wouldn't be necessary, but my dad replied that "she lost her looks a long time ago", and she completely lost it and left the home for a bit. This was earlier in the week, but on Thursday, my mom said that she'd take me out for ice cream on her own and that dad would do something separate, which they did. Mom bought me ice cream and gave me something alone, and dad did the same thing, although my sister sided with my mom and went with us to get ice cream, and it's two days later and everything is still strange

My sister is ticked at my dad, and mom still is too. Mom said that she asked him to apologize, but that he refused and told her that she's unable to take a joke, and I don't know how much longer it is going to go on or if there is anything I can do about it, and I don't want to side with either of them when they try and tell me that the other is wrong, although personally... I think dad should apologize and then some because it was a shitty thing to say, but he won't listen to me when I tell him that, and I don't know what to do about it

TL;DR: While asking me what I would like to do for my birthday, my dad joked that he should take me to a strip club, and mom seemed to find it funny but said that it wouldn't be necessary sarcastically, but dad told her that it was because "she lost her looks a long time ago", and they haven't talked since, and my sister is upset at dad too. On my birthday, they celebrated it with me separately, and this has been happening for almost a week now. Mom wants him to apologize, but he refuses, and my sister is upset with him too, and they both want me to seemingly pick a side when I don't want to, and I don't know what to do



Submitted February 27, 2021 at 02:46AM by ThrowRAabcdefgg https://ift.tt/3uBdYMh
My(m16) Parents got into a fight over my birthday plans, and they haven't stopped fighting for almost a week now My(m16) Parents got into a fight over my birthday plans, and they haven't stopped fighting for almost a week now Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.