Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (31M) started dating my best friend (27F) and now I'm confused

A month ago I started a romantic relationship with my best female friend of two years, i was never physically attracted to her until we had sex and from that day I think that I only feel sexually attracted to her.

This relationship feels different from the previous ones, before I always thought about my partner and tried to do romantic things for her. Now I only think of my girlfriend when I want affection. This new relationship remains almost the same except for more physical contact.

I think she wants more from me and doesn't tell me because she is afraid of losing me. I really like her personality since she is smart, sweet and attentive and that is why I considered her my best friend.

I feel like I'm going to break her heart sooner or later. I try to like her and fall in love but I can't. I don't know if I am afraid of being happy with her or I just don't like her enough, if I wait longer it may be worse and I can lose my friend but maybe I can give it a chance to work.

if someone has been in the same situation i would appreciate some advice.

Thanks a lot.

**TL;DR;** : I started dating my best best female friend and I don't know if I should continue



Submitted February 26, 2021 at 10:46AM by savemeplspls https://ift.tt/3r0tOhn
I (31M) started dating my best friend (27F) and now I'm confused I (31M) started dating my best friend (27F) and now I'm confused Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.