Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(27f) left my ex(26m) yesterday. I said it is emotional cheating. And he said it is not.

I left him yesterday. We were in a ldr. Last June was the last time we saw each other.

4-5 months ago he met a girl on discord and they spent lots of time together. She lives in a different country in Europe. They watch films, play games, talk on the phone for hours together(on discord. Never met in person)

He said she brings her happiness and she supports him and she is a very good friend. She knows that he has a gf and they are just 100% friends.

Ok. I tried to understand.

He had IG account. He used to follow only me but one day he unfollowed me. I asked him why and he said he doesn't use IG and that's why he unfollowed me. I asked him to follow me because it's not a big deal and you don't even use it. What's the matter? He said he just doesn't want to and IG is all about marketing and stuff. Gave me all the reasons not to follow and later he said he deleted the app(not the account tho).

I was still following his account. Because why not? He'e my bf. And one day I clicked his account and he was following this girl he met on discord. I got upset and asked what happened. He said he was doing screenshare with her and he saw her ig account and followed her to surprise her. He gave me so many reasons not to follow my account but then he followed her just to surprise her for fun? I got upset and he didn't understand why.

I wanted to send him gifts and stuff. I wanted him to do the same. He lives in Europe and I live in Asia. He said he doesn't think it's right time to send packages to each other due to covid. I didn't understand why it is related but okay.

Yesterday, he sent me a picture of him in a blacket hoodie. He said the discord girl sent him for new year's surprise gift. I asked how come she knows your address. He said he did google maps and showed her and other discord friends where he lives. I asked if he also sent something to her. He said a card. I asked just a card? He said, oh right I also sent her some chocolate my mom bought because I wanted to get rid of them. It was fun and cute he said.

This was the last straw for me.

When I told him that once he said he doesn't think it's right to send packages due to covid, he said he didn't send me stuff because the shipping cost is more to send a package to asia. And our relationship hasn't been very stable and that's why he didn't want to celebrate anything. I said this is emotional cheating. He says I get angry over friendship.

I had 2 valentine's day while I was dating him. Did I get anything? No. I had 1 birthday while I was dating him. I got a steam game for birthday gift from him. Did I get christmas or ny gift? Not even a card. Did I get a anniversary gift? Do you think I did?

I feel very betrayed, sad and stupid.

Tldr; after all the bs my ex was doing, gaslighting me, I finally left my ex.



Submitted February 25, 2021 at 07:44PM by surrealrainbowpower https://ift.tt/3aUUcn0
I(27f) left my ex(26m) yesterday. I said it is emotional cheating. And he said it is not. I(27f) left my ex(26m) yesterday. I said it is emotional cheating. And he said it is not. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.