Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf rushing into the future too quickly

My bf[18M] and I[19F] have been together for nearly four months. We’ve get along really well, have lots of fun, and love each other lots, but I feel like he’s rushing into the future way too quickly.

He’s only had one other relationship, which lasted a year. Whereas I have had multiple long-term relationships.

He keeps talking about marriage, children, etc.. I mean, that’s pretty normal in relationships when you’re really into each other.. but he talks about it A LOT. We’re so young, I don’t want to think about having kids for a long, LONG time, and when I said I don’t know if I want kids in the future, he got really angry. He gets into specifics about how many, genders, names.. it freaks me out. He also actively plans our wedding and wants to propose.. and as I said, it’s only been 3 months.. I don’t want to rush into all this so quickly.

He wants to move in with me. We’ve been together pretty much 24/7 since we first started dating, but moving in is a LOT. It’s very stressful, I also got out of a 2 year relationship 7 months ago where we lived together so I haven’t really had a period to be properly by myself.

I feel like I’m being an asshole being so iffy about this stuff, but I feel like everything is so rushed. I just want to chill, have my own space, have a normal relationship, still feel like we’re trying really hard for each other.. not talk about the future 3 months in..

Any advice on how I can deal with this? Thanks Reddit :(

TL;DR - Bf[18M] and I[19F] have been together for almost 4 months. Bf is rushing into things and talking about children, marriage, and moving in. I don’t feel ready to talk about this with someone who I haven’t known for long. It feels like he’s pressuring me to want children and want marriage and want to move in.. but I’m not sure yet. I don’t know how to handle it, it’s pushing me away.



Submitted February 24, 2021 at 12:11AM by throwawaybee789 https://ift.tt/3qRmftg
Bf rushing into the future too quickly Bf rushing into the future too quickly Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.