Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25m) female friend (25f) says she wants to be mindful of us being seen together at school for fear of rumors being spread.

For context, were both in law school and there aren’t a lot of people in our class (~160).

She claims that she wants to be mindful of us being seen together because she doesn’t want other people to think were into each other or anything. I never (intentionally) gave her any impression (to my knowledge) of trying to be anything more than friends. All our conversations primarily revolve around school and assignments, with few trailing off into personal stuff. There’s friendly banter but nothing more.

She’s taken to no longer walking with me after class to the parking deck and will try to talk to anyone but me while walking back, but will text me throughout the week.

I’m not interested romantically, and honestly, I don’t want her to be worried about any rumors, so I totally will let her do her thing. But I guess my feelings are kind of hurt in that my friend is giving me the cold shoulder a bit.

How to approach the issue or do I just pretend like its okay because it makes her comfortable?

TL;DR: Female friend (25f) doesn’t want to be seen talking to me (25m) at our small school.



Submitted February 27, 2021 at 07:36PM by Tyrannosaurus-Flex12 https://ift.tt/2O40cky
My (25m) female friend (25f) says she wants to be mindful of us being seen together at school for fear of rumors being spread. My (25m) female friend (25f) says she wants to be mindful of us being seen together at school for fear of rumors being spread. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.