Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF(20) on depression meds and I(M21) rarely have sex any more (1.5yrs)

Hey so this has been going on for the past 6 months. My gf began taking medication(lexapro) for her depression roughly 2 years ago and since the fall her sex drive has fallen. We currently have sex on average once every 3 or 4 weeks. A few times in between those weeks she’ll text me she’s horny, however usually by the end of the night when I’m over she no longer is. We had sex on valentine’s which at first she wasn’t into but after a little foreplay did get in the mood and we got her to O.

I’m unsure what to do because I’m super attracted to her and would want to have sex almost every time we saw each other(2-3 times/wk). When I bring it up she sometimes gets sad about not being as horny as I am, but I feel that if I never brought it up she’d think of sex even less. I’d like to add that many times a week I do gestures such as full body massages, preparing the food, offering to help her with how’s she’s feeling or chores, and just making her laugh, so while it feels like the amount of romance and care I bring isn’t lacking I’m unsure.

In terms of solutions I’ve spoken to her about or thought of: 1) I’ve thought of not mentioning sex for a long time in order to possibly get rid of mental pressure that keeps her away, but I have not fully committed to it for longer than like a 10 days.

2)I’ve seen online how changing medications can greatly help, but she’s been somewhat against that. She feels that adding another medication would make her more reliant on pills, as she’d then be taking 2, and the goal is to one day be off them. And with the alternative of switching to another single pill there’s risk in replacing the lexapro which she already finds effective.

I’d greatly appreciate help navigating this situation, I extremely uncertain on if it’s slightly a gender/relationship thing that past a certain point girls are generally just less horny than guys and this is something most guys face.

Thank you for your time and consideration !

TLDR: GF lexapro seems to have killed her sex drive.



Submitted February 25, 2021 at 08:38AM by BoonPiece https://ift.tt/3knWmyE
GF(20) on depression meds and I(M21) rarely have sex any more (1.5yrs) GF(20) on depression meds and I(M21) rarely have sex any more (1.5yrs) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.