Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (23) thinking an just ending things with my boyfriend (23) after this huge fight

My boyfriend (22) and I (23) got into a major fight. All week I was feeling really frustrated and tired because I’ve been working 40 hours and after that I have to study,cook, clean and deal with family issues. My boyfriend is in school for a couple hours a day and sometimes cooks but he has mostly free time. My boyfriend is also a party guy, always been, his one favorite pastime a is getting drunk and doing drugs.Yesterday I was up early 6:30am, my boyfriend drove me to school, and I worked till 4. Then I practiced driving but cut the session short because my boyfriend was teaching me and making a lot of mean comments. We got home and asked him to leave me alone, but he wouldn’t. We started to argue a little, eventually he got up told me I was too sensitive and left.

I just decided I needed to relax so I could get over it and just laid watching youtube. I get several drunken phone calls from my brother and boyfriend telling me to go outside. I don’t want to go but I do because they keep calling me. When I get out there my boyfriend and brother are completely shitfaced and my boyfriend was giving my brother coke. This was upsetting to me because my brother was visibly unwell and he suffers from bipolar (my boyfriend knows this). I immediately saw my brother’s state of being and tried making him drink water, sit down, and relax. He was just so drunk and coked up he started to get mad and yell at me “drinking water is gay” “that’s not what men do” and my boyfriend encouraged him and tried to give him more coke. My brother then enters a manic episode and started attacking me violently for telling him to drink water. My boyfriend was sober (he has a high tolerance), he acts like it’s a joke. Eventually he restrains my brother and puts him to bed. Right away I tell him how upset I am they got so drunk and he gave my brother coke. His reaction was a smile and said “ okay thats sounds bad if you put it into words” Devastated I vented to my dad a little but I had to talk to a friend. While I thought my boyfriend was sleeping I broke down; I even said I wanted to break up with him but couldn’t because it would cause more pain to me in my already stressful life (I have a little brother who’s sick and could possibly die any moment).I also said on the phone call I felt like he was mean and didn’t care about my feelings.After the phone call he “wakes up” and becomes incredibly angry with me. He listened to my whole conversation and is mad I “shit talk” about him to my friends, he says I always turn him into a bad guy, and because I’ve told people things he’s done that everyone thinks he’s horrible. We got into a bigger fight, I argued that I’m allowed to vent to friends and say what I’m feeling to them. He says that I’m allowed to do that but he’s allowed to be upset at me for “shit talking” about him. He’s also mad because he feels that I don’t appreciate him for doing acts of service for me, he’s not good enough for me because I always want him “be nicer”. I am honestly so exhausted at this point. I love him a lot but I can’t deal with a boyfriend who is mean to me even if he buys me food and helps me drive. I’m sorry he heard that conversation it wasn’t my intention but I have literally nobody else to talk to, along with no privacy and I needed to vent. Now my boyfriend is being extremely mean, cold, and giving me the silent treatment. I feel like I can’t talk to him without him taking anything I say as an attack or extremely personally.

TLDR: My boyfriend gave coke to my brother. Which lead to him having a violent manic episode. I got upset and vented to a friend about wanting to break up with him. He listened to my conversation. Now he’s extremely mad me for “shit talking him” and “making him into a bad guy”



Submitted February 26, 2021 at 09:40AM by shortyasf https://ift.tt/308sUnj
I’m (23) thinking an just ending things with my boyfriend (23) after this huge fight I’m (23) thinking an just ending things with my boyfriend (23) after this huge fight Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.