Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22F) recently found out that my boyfriend (21M) of 8 months had been cheating on me. How to go forward?

Two days ago I got an anonymous Instagram message from someone saying my boyfriend was on tinder and bumble and has been hooking up with strangers. At first I didn’t believe them and thought they were just a bot because it is a fake account. But then they said my boyfriends name.

My boyfriend is the most loving caring person to me. He never showed any signs of boredom in the relationship. I never would have thought he was capable of doing this. Although he did cheat on his ex gf in the past, he said it was because he didn’t really love her and how he’s grown more. Plus I thought when he said “cheat” it was just messaging his other ex, not physical. But with the recent cheating that’s obviously suspect.

When I confronted him about it yesterday he denied 1) that he has a tinder account. Then after pushing him he confessed to that and said he only matched with people. Then after pushing him he said 2) he only met up with a girl at the gym to work out. Then after more pushing he finally said he 3) hooked up with two different girls in the span on a week (last week). He has only been cheating on me for the span on a week total. But in that time he did not come clean. He lied to me multiple times but says that’s the truth now. I think I believe him.

He has been bombarding me with calls and texts crying and pleading to take him back, saying he will never take me for granted again and how he will be completely transparent going forward. I’m reluctant because after he graduates we were planning on going long distance and the longer distance tempts the situation even more.

The reason I’m still holding onto the possibility of getting back together is because despite the cheating he has been the most loving and supportive boyfriend I’ve ever had. He treasures me. So that’s why I was blindsided by this infidelity. He says he will change. Should I take him back or move on? He seems genuinely remorseful and willing to change.

TLDR; my boyfriend cheated on me for a week, had sex with two strangers, didn’t tell me. He promises to remain loyal and is desperately wanting me back. I’m considering it because he has the most loving heart and part of me does think he can and will change.



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 09:14AM by Last_Ad_5023 https://ift.tt/2PmzjJl
I (22F) recently found out that my boyfriend (21M) of 8 months had been cheating on me. How to go forward? I (22F) recently found out that my boyfriend (21M) of 8 months had been cheating on me. How to go forward? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.