Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend (22M) has a suspicious "friendship" with his married coworker (30F)

I've been with this guy I met on Tinder for a couple of months now. We hit it off well and really like each other. Lately, however, I notice that he texts this female coworker quite often. It wasn't a big deal at first until he admitted that they almost became "friends with benefits". She didn't want to ruin her marriage and career so she backed out. They still get lunch at work together and text like friends.

There are some things I found out that are even more suspicious. He had to be removed from under her supervision because their behavior with each other was considered inappropriate. Holding hands, sitting hip to hip, playing with his hair, etc. Before we met he told her that he wasn't really looking to date other women after she encouraged him to do so. He kept our relationship a secret from her at first as if he didn't want to hurt her. I find this confusing.

I feel he doesn't truly see her as a friend. He admitted that he would date her if she wasn't married but knows she has found her significant other and doesn't want to ruin that for her. He wants to find his significant other as well and I'm hoping we can work out.

His friendship with her makes me uncomfortable and I want to tell him without sounding like a jealous girlfriend. I can't tell him who to be friends with, and they haven't done anything to cross the line lately. But I'm worried. I'm hoping that as our relationship progresses, their friendship will dwindle.

TLDR; My new BF almost had a sexual relationship with his married coworker. They agreed to stay friends because of the consequences. He still talks to her and initially kept our relationship a secret from her, telling her he wasn't interested in seeing other women. No matter how much I fight it, their friendship makes me uncomfortable.



Submitted February 28, 2021 at 02:12AM by lizzame10 https://ift.tt/2NPo7ED
My (23F) boyfriend (22M) has a suspicious "friendship" with his married coworker (30F) My (23F) boyfriend (22M) has a suspicious "friendship" with his married coworker (30F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.