Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (34f) boyfriend (31m) has a PHub account, today he posted a new video and it’s with another woman.

I was feeling turned on tonight and since I won’t see my bf until tomorrow, I decided to watch a video we made together that he posted to his PH account. When I got to his page I saw that the video we made together was gone (he told me he would have to remove it at some point since it wasn’t a solo video and I wasn’t verified) and I noticed he had posted a new video this morning.
The shot is not showing anyone’s face, and yet I know this is my man in the video having sex with a woman. I just want to know the truth: did he make this video before he and I started dating or has he broken trust and cheated? If it’s an old video: Who wakes up first thing in the morning and posts and a video from ages ago (might be an ex of his) onto his PH?? How do I approach this conversation?

Also, the video he posted involves another person (he told me only solo videos were ok unless all parties were verified) so is she verified and has he gotten consent from this her to post ? I’ve been fine with his PH account since he was upfront with me about it before we were exclusive (it was only solo vids then) and now I’m just really confused and hurt and I don’t know how to find out wth is going on.

Tl;dr I found my bf deleted a video we made and replaced it with a video of him with another woman. Seeking advice on how to approach this.



Submitted February 26, 2021 at 03:46AM by throwAdrift https://ift.tt/3dOWVAz
My (34f) boyfriend (31m) has a PHub account, today he posted a new video and it’s with another woman. My (34f) boyfriend (31m) has a PHub account, today he posted a new video and it’s with another woman. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.