Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I made my roommate and her kid homeless

1 rented a room in a 2 bedroom apartment and my roommate who rented the other room with her kid said she didn’t have money so for 3 months I covered her. Mostly I did it out of guilt since she had a kid and I do like him and didn’t want him to be homeless.

Last month though I found out she had spend $300 on her hair and nails rather than cover the rent. I told her then and there I wasn’t covering any more of her rent. She got kicked out by our landlord for nonpayment and moved back with her boyfriend.

I’ve moved out of the apartment since and got my own place. Found out later her boyfriend is abusive and beats her and her kid. Now I feel terrible and she begged me to allow her kid could come stay with me for a week while she got her shit in order and damn I shouldn’t have agreed because she comes after the week and begged me to let her stay which I didn’t want to and it was a tiny studio too small for 3 people so I told her no. Now I think they are living in her car.

My sister in law who is close friends with this girl is now furious with me and won’t let me see my nephews. She also convinced some of our mutual friends I’m evil incarnate and they are no longer speaking to me. I’m so mad because I feel like I went above and beyond but she doesn’t think so. Should I have let her stay?

TL;DR I stopped paying my roommate’s rent and now she is homeless with her kid. Sister in law is mad and turned friends against me



Submitted February 24, 2021 at 03:01PM by wtfbrandongetout https://ift.tt/3dKt8J2
I made my roommate and her kid homeless I made my roommate and her kid homeless Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.